September 10, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

A T L A N T A , G E O R G I A 


We went to Turner field to watch the Braves play.

Tasted 30 different coke products from around the world at the Coke factory. 
The Beverly from Italy = B.O. in liquid form

 Ate lunch at the Varsity. SO good. If you ever want a good local place to eat in Atlanta, this is it.
Did some people watching. 

 Went to the top of Stone Mountain


Watched the laser show and fireworks. Garrett LOVED the fireworks.

And tracked down my old house in Duluth

H E L E N , G A 

My parents brought me here when I was a kid and I remembered I loved it, so it's been on my list of places I wanted to visit while we are living in the south. Helen is a cute little town with lots of little shops, tubing and tasty German food. We forgot our swimsuits, so we'll have to float down the river another time. 











No comments:

Post a Comment