June 10, 2014

More of May



Garrett loved watching dad mow the lawn,

then he caught me taking pictures and thought that was cooler.

He played with his friend Oliver in the pool.

We were able to go to the temple for our anniversary. 
Growing up in Utah, I never realized how lucky I was to have 5 temples within thirty minutes of my house.
Here, in South Carolina, the closest temple is an hour and a half away. 
We have to put a little more planning when we go, but I think it makes it more meaningful. 
 We celebrated Jeff's birthday
 He was really excited about his paper shredder...and I'm not kidding.
 I made Jeff a book with letters from friends and family. 
 And drew pictures to go along with what I had written. 

 We picked strawberries from the neighbors. I love free berries.
 We went to the Biltmore. 



 We had a bbq and roasted s'mores one last time with all the TY's. 
 We will miss these guys


and Garrett talked on the phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment